Please select a business area and your country and language.
Use the links below to jump directly to the most searched topics
1. These General Conditions shall apply when the parties agree In Writing or otherwise thereto. Any modifications of or deviations from them must be agreed In Writing.
2. All information and data contained in general product documentation and price lists shall be binding only to the extent that they are by reference In Writing expressly included in the Contract.
3. Any agreed trade term shall be construed in accordance with the INCOTERMS® in force at the formation of the Contract/Quotation.
4. Payment shall be made within the agreed terms showing in the quotation.
5. The Product shall remain the property of the Supplier until paid for in full to the extent that such retention of title is valid under the relevant law. The Purchaser shall at the request of the Supplier assist him in taking any measures necessary to protect the Supplier’s title to the Product.
6. The Supplier shall not be liable for any damage to property caused by the Product after it has been delivered and whilst it is in the possession of the Purchaser. Nor shall the Supplier be liable for any damage to products manufactured by the Purchaser or to products of which the Purchaser’s products form a part.
If the Supplier incurs liability towards any third party for such damage to property as described in the preceding paragraph, the Purchaser shall indemnify, defend and hold the Supplier harmless. If a claim for damage as described in this Clause is lodged by a third party against one of the parties, the latter party shall forthwith inform the other party thereof In Writing.
The Supplier and the Purchaser shall be mutually obliged to let themselves be summoned to the court or arbitral tribunal examining claims for damages lodged against one of them on the basis of damage allegedly caused by the Product.
The limitation of the Supplier’s liability in the first paragraph of this Clause shall not apply where the Supplier has been guilty of Gross Negligence.
7. Save as otherwise stated in these General Conditions there shall be no liability for either party towards the other party for loss of production, loss of profit, loss of use, loss of contracts or for any other consequential or indirect loss whatsoever.
8. The Contract shall be governed by the substantive law of the Supplier’s country.
9. Any quotation is legally binding upon us only after you have received a written acceptance from us of any order from you based on that quotation and we can at any point in time withdraw our quotation.
By placing the order you certify that the order will not be used for any purpose connected with chemical, biological or nuclear weapons, or missiles capable of delivering such weapons, nor any other purpose prohibited by applicable law.
Furthermore, you certify that you will comply with applicable local and international foreign trade and customs requirements or any embargos or other sanctions.
You will immediately notify us in writing of any breach of this statement.
We shall not be obligated to fulfill a binding order or agreement or any part thereof or related to it, nor liable for its non-fulfillment, if such fulfillment is prevented by any impediments arising out of applicable local and/or international foreign trade and customs requirements or any embargos or other sanctions.
We shall have the right to terminate a binding order or agreement or any part thereof or related to it, with immediate effect and without prior notice, if fulfillment is prevented by any impediments arising out of applicable local or international foreign trade and customs requirements or any embargos or other sanctions.
The customer shall indemnify us for any direct or indirect damages arising in consequence of any breach of this statement.